Business Beautification Fund
All members within our catchment that are a commercial street-level business are eligible to receive funding that will be put towards enhancing the outward appearance of their business. The ADBIA will match up to 50% of the proposed project to a maximum of $2000 per business.
- Patio umbrellas, awnings, outdoor planters, décor, hanging baskets
- Refresh or replacement of storefront windows and doors
- Enhanced exterior painting of door, building, trim
- Repair, replacement, or upgrade of business signs and signages (excluding sandwich boards)
- Upgrade of window display (including design and installation of window wraps, window displays, lighting, menu boards, etc.)
The above list is not all-encompassing. Other improvements could be eligible if they meet the objectives of the Business Beautification Fund. The funding is not intended for the maintenance of regular wear and tear on buildings and facades.
- The Business Beautification Fund application will be open until August 31st, 2023 or until funds are exhausted.
- Applications will be reviewed on a first-come, first-serve basis and will be reviewed to ensure criteria is met before approval.
- Successful applications will be notified within 7 days of their submission.
- Only one application per business will be accepted.
- The ADBIA will reimburse the business upon submission of an invoice providing proof of payment for services rendered or purchases made for the project.
- All applications must comply with the District of West Vancouver regulations.
- If approval from a property owner is required, a copy of the approval letter must be provided along with any applicable permits from the District when submitting claims.
- Funds will only be given for new projects. Projects under construction or completed projects will excluded.
- The ADBIA reserves the right to turn down an application if it does not align with the Business Beautification Fund objectives.
To submit your application, please fill out the form below. For any questions, please email Maureen O’Brien, Executive Director.